When applying for a green card, there are several steps you need to follow to be certain of Having a chance to get your green card. Without this necessary information, getting a green card could be a lot more difficult, stressful and confusing than it actually should be. Due to this, you need a professional to help you with your green card processing to make it a lot easier and shorter but on an average, getting an American visa takes a relatively long period of time and leaving you quite overwhelmed. And after all the processes, you still need your green card monitored.
What do we do?
Greencardorganisation helps make all these lots easier by giving you a smoother and stress-free American green card process.
Here at Greencardorganisation, we let you know the steps you need to follow in getting an American visa. Things you need to do includes
- You need to affirm your eligibility. By doing this, you have to check if you are qualified to proceed with filing or an application for a permanent resident. To be able to check your eligibility, you need to be sure you fall into any of these categories.
- Green card lottery
- A family-based category
- An employment-based category.
- You would then file an immigration petition. Once you have confirmed your eligibility, you can go ahead and file for an immigrant petition. Wither through a sponsor or an employer if you’re coming in with the family based or employment-based category. However, this isn’t always the case as an individual can file for a petition themselves. Greencardorganisation helps you identify which would be better for you and how to go about it step by step from the filing of the petition to procedures thereafter.
- You would need approval for your petition as without this approval, you can’t proceed to another step of the green card procedures. Once you are approved, then you can go to the next step in Getting your green card. Here is Greencardorganisation, we help you in everything you need to ensure you get approved.
- When this is done, you would have to decide on the application process you need to use, either through adjusting your status or going through the consulate. Greencardorganisation walks you through this, and lets you know the best option for you.
- This is usually the last and crucial step. You have to attend an interview with the USCIS and it would be determined if you’re getting the green card or not. We walk you through questions you most likely would be asked, and make sure you have a higher chance of getting approved
We also help in monitoring your green card to know if you have been approved or not.
Read About Green Card Organization