Our Mission Statement
At Green Card Organization, we recognize how important it is for you to experience successful and timely immigration into the United States. One of the country’s most strongly held beliefs is that each and every person should have equal and fair opportunities for success. Our primary mission is to ensure this standard is upheld for those who wish to become American citizens.
For eight years, we’ve helped an immeasurable amount of people turn their dreams of obtaining green cards into a reality. We have the tools and experience needed to help you begin your journey to a better life.
What We Do
Annually, the Diversity Visa Lottery Program disqualifies an appalling number of applicants for various reasons. Most commonly, the disqualifications are a result of erroneous or incomplete sections of applications. This is why ensuring your application is submitted correctly and fully the first time is so important. We can help!
We will work with you to simplify the application process and ensure the paperwork is 100% correct. We’ll be around to provide help and answer questions when you don’t quite understand or comprehend something.
Whether you’re looking for the answer to a question or you need extensive guidance in completing your application, we can assist you. Our staff of experts in law and immigration will stand by you every step of the way to ensure your application process is as quick and painless as possible.
Why Choose Our Program
We pride ourselves in being experts in the areas of the DV lottery program, immigration, and the specific state laws surrounding immigration. Additionally, we’ll provide a full range of services including:
- A 100% error-free and complete application
- Account progress updates that will keep you informed about the status of your application
- Professional assistance for answering questions and assisting during the application process
- Consultations on immigration
Even from the moment you first step foot in your local US embassy office, we’ll be by your side helping you make informed decisions. We understand each journey and situation is unique, and we help our clients reach each of their personal goals.
We Recognize Personalized Approaches
No two situations are alike, and we understand that better than anyone else. Whatever your specific needs might be, we’ll be there to lend a helping hand and guidance. We fully recognize that this process is time-sensitive, and we will exercise all of our resources to ensure your application is handled and submitted in a timely fashion. After all, hold-ups and delays are just two of the many reasons applications are declined.
If you’re looking for a personalized experience that caters to your specific needs and situation, we have the tools. Any success of yours is a success of ours!
Things to Keep in Mind
While this is an exciting time, it’s important to bear a few things in mind:
- The DV lottery program allows one application per year. If you attempt to submit a duplicate application, it will be terminated.
- Seek professional help with your application. Nearly half of all personally prepared applications are declined due to errors.
- Green cards are limited. Even if you win, be prompt about adhering to further instructions from the DV lottery. The program is “first come, first serve” in nature, so react to all correspondences from the DV lottery in a timely fashion.
Green card lottery form